Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Drive Through Los Gatos - Occupy Wallstreet Protests

I was driving through Los Gatos seeing all the amazing rich houses and properties on my way to pick up my guitar amp. I pulled out my iphone to capture some footage and was thinking about the Wallstreet protests and how most will never live in one of those mansions even though they work as hard or harder than most every person who does. The current system is definitely not a fair one, and one that is so full of waste its amazing our race has survived. I was listening to one of my favorite bands Menomena playing the song "5 little rooms" during this drive so when I got home I put all the footage together, Los Gatos rich homes, footage of the wall street protests, and Menomena. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Los gatos is really ugly with all the snooty rich bastards there. I've surveyed many of their properties, and had the opportunity to meet lots of the upper-class tenants.

    Hope u got tix for Belew... twas the best show I'd ever seen on Wednesday in SLC.

    ReplyDelete