Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Name That Brain! - "I'll buy that for a dollar..."

Here is a brain. It comes from a movie. Can you guess which one?
Clues:
Is a 1990 science fiction action film directed by Irvin Kershner and starring Peter Weller, Nancy Allen, Dan O'Herlihy, Belinda Bauer, Tom Noonan and Gabriel Damon. Set in the near future in a dystopian metropolitan Detroit, Michigan. It is the sequel to the 1987 film ______.

Movie Quotes: 
"Frank. The Benzedrine's got my teeth wiggling. Cut it with Sc- Scopalomine. 5 mills per. " - Cain

"They say he's got a brain. I wanna see it. " - Hob

Fake TV Commercial: "They say that 2 minutes in the California sunshine, is too much these days. After we lost the ozone layer. But, that was before there was Sunblock 5000. Just apply a pint to your body, and you're good for hours!  Surgeon General's Warning: Frequent use will cause skin cancer..." - Sunblock 5000 Girl

Can you name that brain?  (answer below)


II doɔoqoɹ :ɹǝʍsuɐ
Note: Name that brain is randomly posted as I run into cool brains in movies I watch. I take a photo, give some clues, and you name that brain! (or movie)

No comments:

Post a Comment