Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sleepytime Gorilla Museum Close Their Doors (Continued...)

Final Show in San Francisco April 10th 2011

Earlier this month I posted about one of my favorite bands Sleepytime Gorilla Museum closing their doors after over a decade together. After many requests for all the footage I have, I worked on the shots I took at the final show and put all the clips into a single 1 and 1/2 hour performance. I also fixed the convergence on the 3D to improve the 3D effect and remove ghosting. You can now watch on your 3D TV, or just on your computer using the glasses you have from any existing 3D movie. Change the options on youtube to switch from green/pink or red/blue 3D glasses to just plain cross eyed 3D viewing. If 3D is not your thing, you can also turn off the 3D effect completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment